Skip to main content

City dogs meet their country cousin

 I am looking at these pics which are from Thanksgiving weekend & seeing how bundled up we all are(JoAnne is wearing Popster's warm jacket as she didn't bring a coat).  I just got home from work & the golf course was insanely busy as it was in the 50's & sunny,  Crazy weather!
 JoAnne came Sat afternoon for a quick visit & brought her "city" dogs with her
 This is Sadie who is a puggle........
 ........& big sister Addy.  These dogs don't know what grass is as even the dog parks in New York City are a "concrete jungle"
 We walked the trails around Jenkins & they just ran & followed Molly.
 Popster with his granddaughter:)
 We had a tennis ball with us & they couldn't get enough of playing chase


 Popster & Jess playing "monkey in the middle"



 Isn't she cute.....she was on sale in the pet store because she has an under bite & no one would pay full price.  JoAnne & Peter rescued her for $600
Love

Comments

  1. Aww, Popster and Jesse, be still my heart.
    Molly is so sweet to let cats and dogs into HER home, is she ever possessive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is unbelievable........she just sits off to one side watching them play with her toys, drink from her bowl, jump on the couch(which she is not allowed to do) & does nothing about it! I would love to know what she is thinking:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...