Skip to main content

Yearly Christmas Tree Tradition

 We had our annual "family bonding" trip to get our christmas trees.  We don't do the trek thru the woods for hours, searching for the perfect tree anymore.  Instead we go to a friend of Scott who has a landscaping company & does trees etc for christmas

 We all met at Scott & Deidre's house & had some mulled cider.  Mis LiLi is now into this & has been known to drink some coffee (decafe of course).  They had been to see the Nutcracker the night before & when they got in the car to go home she asked Dani if they could stop at Dunkin Donuts!
 Molly did not take kindly to sharing her back seat with Cedric!

 LiLi provided everyone with candy canes
 This is Scott in the middle of his sales spiel!
 Mark & Dani with their tree which cost them $5,075.00!  Yes you read that right(I'll explain later)
 It's a beautiful outdoor fireplace......notice the for sale sign?

 I missed getting a pic of Scott & Deidre's tree but it took 2 guys to carry it
 Family picture in front the beautiful outdoor fireplace............
 ........that now belongs to Mark & Dani!
Love

Comments

  1. OMG.. no not the price of the fireplace, no , not the fact that Popsters face is in the photos instead of the back of his head, no, YOU ARE IN A PHOTO, I think! It might not be but I think it is and you are wearing LiLi camo LOL but it might be you.
    That is a gorgeous fireplace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...