Skip to main content

Christmas Day

We did the usual Christmas morning with Mark & Dani
These dogs just love Popster!
A light-up running hat for Mark..........I think he likes it!
LiLi is giving JoAnne her present.....cool earrings
The Big Book of Why .....I'm sure she'll be spouting off facts in no time!
The big hit of christmas
A tv for her "office" with this on it.
It was hysterical watching her & JoAnne

I have a video but haven't up-loaded yet
Check out the outfit....especially the shoes
They lasted less than 5 mins......her feet hurt!
Christmas day at our house was more chaotic than usual.  "Someone" read the directions wrong on how to cook the extremely expensive holiday roast & "Someone Else" agreed with the stupidity so consequently dinner was more than 2 hours late.  Needless to say some of the crowd got a little unruly after an extremely long cocktail hour!  However dinner was delicious once it appeared on the table!
I was very lax with taking pictures once the confusion started so there isn't much to document the day(probably a good thing!)
There was a whipped cream fight that I caught part of!
Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love