Skip to main content

Today we have a riddle???


 What do you get when you cross a pile of scraps, a sewing machine, a woman possessed, & a husband on a week long golf trip?
 The following.........
 This is a tablecloth for my kitchen table....forgot to take the finished pic
 Cover for my sewing machine...very proud of this as I quilted the whole thing.
 This is the back....got tired of doing squares!
 Matching cover for my serger.
 I meant to post these a while ago & must have forgot.  I have done a couple other projects since then which I will get around to posting soon.  Had computer problems so I have some catching up to do
Love

Comments

  1. wow, you truly are talented. Thank god you aren't into dressing dogs. ROFL, I can just imagine her face!
    I wish you were closer I have decided to start dome ewing but I guess I'll just have to read the insructions. Hah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Dome Ewing"????? Is that something to do with female sheep in igloos??????

      Delete
  2. Rofl. I really shouldn't leave comments until my eyes are open. I believe it should say some sewing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I figured:) You have my e-mail? I would be more than happy to give you help with sewing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love