Skip to main content

Inside my head.........

............is a place you really don't want to be.  It's a jumbled up mess of plans & ideas.......kinda like pinterest on steroids!  No wonder I don't sleep at night!
Ever since we finished the patio last year it has bugged me that when I sit out there I could see the garbage cans.......I know....move them!  Not an option.  So I decided to make a screen to hide them.  It was such a great plan inside my head & I had it totally figured out even down to how I would manage to get a 4 x 8 sheet of lattice in my little car.  I did all the math & had all my figures on a little scrap of notebook paper that I kept losing!  The plan was to get someone at H*me Dep*t to cut out the pieces I needed.
WRONG!  Big sign above the saw saying "We do NOT cut lattice"  Me, being me, asked anyway but they told me that it's plastic so not good for the blade.

Okay...plan B....go to L*wes.  Checked it out & no sign so I figured it was a go!

 Popster caught wind of what I was up to & came with me.  I dragged my sheet of lattice over to the saw only to be told no!  See above reason.

Had I been alone this would have been my cue to say:  "Reallycomeonguysworkwithmenowhowdoyouexpectlittleolemetogetthishumongoussheetoflatticeinmylittlecar?" while pouting & other theatrics!

Apparently that only works with Popster!

 Dang!  Now I had to listen to the lecture all the way home as to why I come up with such crazy ideas that I can't possibly do alone & it went on all the time he was helping cut out the pieces.  I think secretly he was enjoying it but wasn't going to let me know that!

My plan also included making this to hide the gas meter....after all I has a big humongous sheet of lattice to use up.  The top isn't finished yet but it will be today.
I was told I am not allowed to add any more projects to the "list" for at least a month! 

I wonder if that includes the "list" that is inside my head?

Love

Comments

  1. LOL...oh my gosh it looks great. HIre the man out for the labor and you for the ideas. Brilliant team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was looking like when we