Skip to main content

Unexpected bonus day..........

......that felt like I was playing "hookey"!

We had torrential rains yesterday from the storms that were going through the area........finally some rain!  We closed the course(which never happens) & I got to home at 2:00pm.

Normally this time of the year I am so behind on things I would be catching up on chores.

Did I clean house....No!

Did I clean up my desk.....No!

Did I catch up on ironing.....No!  


 Did I clean up this mess.....No!
 I added to it & spent the afternoon & evening sewing............it was sooooo much fun!
 PS:  I should be ashamed to show my work space but this is how I create......how I find anything is amazing!



 

Comments

  1. what did you create? Arghh you are such a tease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell yet.....it is a gift for someone. I will post pics next week!

      Delete
  2. Do nice work at nice images, Thanks for sharing.





    Also click on these keywords :-- ADT Alarm Monitoring | security System | alarm system | home security alarm |

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love

Thanksgiving

We went to JoAnne & Peter's for thanksgiving this year.  They were cooking dinner & Josh & Carol were going to be there
 Molly is always game for a road trip!


 It was gray , gloomy day & kinda chilly by the river
 Sadie is such a cutie
 We couldn't get Addie to pose as cute
 Josh got there first as Carol had to work......these dogs just love him

 I forgot to take pics of the table but everything was so good & JoAnne made apple pie!
 We spent the night & left for home after breakfast on Friday.  Our GPS sent us home a different way & we crossed the Tappan Zee bridge.  They are building a new one so lots of work going on

 One of those big cranes toppled over a few weeks ago.....they are so tall
 Look at the size of that one!
 As you know I love bridges
Love