Skip to main content

Give & Take

Mother Nature gives & then she takes away!  After having that beautiful weather in March we are now having "march-like" weather in April.  It has been extremely windy for what seems like forever but yesterday was brutal.  The temperature hovered just above 40 deg. but the wind made it seem like 24deg!
I was supposed to play golf last night....first night of our Fri league. It took me 10 mins to put my clubs & shoes in the trunk of my car as it kept slamming shut. Same thing at the course I was trying to hold the trunk up & drag my stuff out. Walked up to the club house to find out they had cancelled!!!

I haven't been taking any pics lately so I fooled around this morning with my new lens & Molly.  Can you tell by the expression on her face she wasn't a willing participant??
She wanted her breakfast & the treats I was bribing her with weren't cutting it!

Comments

  1. We were having some really summer like temperatures then out of nowhere we were back into the 60's in the mornings and gale force winds. I loved it but it was short lived. Now it is pouring rain and hot and sticky.

    It might be a good thing thing that molly can't talk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love