Skip to main content

CPE Trial

Popster has been really having fun doing agility with Molly & the teacher has been bugging him to enter in some trials so we got her officially signed up & she now has a CPE (Canine Performance Events) number.  Before we entered her in one we wanted to go to a trial & scout it out! 

 There was one this past weekend at High Goals Farm in Greenwich which is about 40mins from here.

 Matilda was giving the directions & when we turned onto this dirt road we weren't sure where she was sending us!
The building & facility were awesome....they had two big outdoor agility areas.


Popster gave one big gulp when he saw how big the ring was!
Molly would really have a wild time in there!

After we left we decided to explore the dirt road some...it went on forever with all these beautiful views of the mountains (Vermont - I think)

Self portrait!

Comments

  1. She'll really be able to go Molly-wompas.

    How come he takes her to this fun stuff and you get to take her to Dr. Ruth?
    You should switch and let Popster see Molly have a blond moment in front of the Dr. herself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I already have it planned.....I have scheduled a hair appt on Weds during the next Dr Ruth session. I need to figure out how to be a "fly on the wall"!

      Delete
  2. Get Molly a "collar cam". I don't want you to think I am intentionally being mean to Popser cos I'm not but what is the equivalent of Coke and chocolate to a dog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love