Skip to main content

Fresh air & exercise

I have started my late fall hours at work so yesterday left for work at 6:00am & got home around 6:20pm.  It will only be 3 days a week...sun, mon & thurs so even tho the days are long I only do two in a row.  The part I don't like is leaving home in the dark & getting home in the dark.  Yesterday wasn't that warm & very windy but bright sunshine.  When Popster got home we took Molly to the bike trail to get some craziness out of her system.
I love the way her ears a flapping in this shot....they were doing an agility exercise going around the posts!  We usually let her loose so she can run for a while but for part of the trail it's swampy on both sides & Molly, being Molly,  always has to be the naughty child & run into the water & then roll in the leaves!  She always waits for that moment when we are not paying attention to do it!  Crazy dog!!!


I do not like the fact that a lot of the trees have lost their leaves but they do look neat against the sky.
The oaks are the last to give up the leaves & this was taken as the sun was going down.

Comments

  1. those ears are funny! Can't help but smile. You take such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love