Skip to main content

Finally pictures from Christmas

*Now up-dated

I know it has taken me all this time to take the pics off my camera .............big problem -------the Popster is not working this week so I'm not able to "veg" for hours at my computer!!!! I will up date this post later.

This is LiLi's "red thread" teddy bear.

I just love the way she opens presents........every spec of paper has to be removed. One shred at a time! This girl could make Christmas last until Easter & then some!!!

She conned Josh into playing at the make-up/piano table............I don't know what he was telling her but we could hear real "belly laughs" from the other room!

Here she is singing pre-school songs with JoAnn ..............she loved it because Aunt Joannie knew all the words(from her first teaching job)!

Molly loved her new toy.

Miss LiLi being silly while we were trying to get a cute shot!

Am I beautiful?







She had a little "quiet" time on Daddy's lap.........she was tired from all the excitement.



This was during the piano recital


We were trying to get a group shot but this is all the "interested parties" we could get to cooperate!

To see a slide show of all the pictures go here

Comments

  1. YES! She's beautiful. I love the dress, and everything looks like it was perfect for Christmas day! So glad you had your family to help you celebrate.

    Have a wonderful New Years, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had your family with you for Christmas. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love