Skip to main content

They don't make things to last anymore!!!


I need a "homeboy repairman"!! Went to run the dishwasher this morning & I couldn't get the door to close. I tried everything I could think of but finally gave up & called the hotline thinking that I had the child lock on or something. After spending 20 mins pressing buttons I finally got to talk to a "real person"! Another 20 minutes before this so-called expert decided the latch was broken!. I explained the dishwasher was just about a year old & probably had been run a total of maybe 75 times!!!!!!! I was given a choice & 3 repair places to call along with an authorization number to get it fixed. I tried calling & not one of them answered the phone. At that point I pulled out my receipt which was dated Feb 21st, 2008 - more than a year - I called the store I bought it from. A very understanding sales person said he understood & gave me the number of their repair service. This phone call did not go as well as the "witch" person on the other end informed me:
1. They would not be able to come out until Tues!
2. It would be $69.99 for the service call, $35.00/30 mins for labor plus parts!
I'm sure I don't have to explain that at that point I had a "hissy" fit & was told if I hadn't have called the hotline they might have been able to work with me! Guess what they are not working with me!!!!
I went back to the hotline & after another 20 mins to get to a real person & 20 mins more of explaining that it was ridiculous that it wouldn't be covered under warranty.......... the average family would have used that dishwasher around 375 times!!! I ended up with another special authorization code but still had to find someone to fix it. I finally had one of the repair places answer the phone but still can't get anyone here until Tues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love