Skip to main content

Another "Crazy" Weekend

Only difference this one lasted 3 days instead of 2! It started off bright & early on Saturday morning when my "guys" showed up to finish the shower & put in my new kitchen sink. First of all there were no directions for the shower door! I found them on-line & thought we were all set but they discovered there wasn't any hardware!! After a call to the store I was told I would have to return the door & get another rather than giving me the parts. My dear husband was working so John volunteered to put the door on his truck to take it back(no way was in going to fit in my car). We left Dennis L. installing the sink. Apparently hubby called while we were gone & was told John & I were off "bonding" together in Home Depot - these guys are very funny!! After we got a door with parts things went a little smoother but it was very late by the time they finished up for the day. They did run the new gas line for my stove so I was able to go out & order that yesterday along with a new dishwasher. I set a record in the store for picking out a dishwasher in less than 3 minutes.....quite impressive. One more Saturday to install that & change the cold air return on the furnace & we are done.
Of course Sunday the rest of the bathroom got ripped apart so now my dryer is disconnected & all the cabinets are in the family room!!! I don't care as long as they leave me alone so I can finish my projects for Dani's shower which is Sunday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love