Skip to main content

Snow & an overload of cuteness

We now have a mixture of fall & winter......there are leaves still on the trees but the weather is turning to cold already!

This is what happens when two seasons collide.  There are leaves on top of the snow.
 A couple days later we got a few  more inches & had to break out the snow boots,




Two happy dogs on their way to the park for a run.

Well obviously it's the weekend & it looks like the kitten is here to stay.  She won Popster over the first day she was here





Here's a couple of videos that show her interacting with everthing around her.





She was my sewing companion one afternoon & there wasn't anything left unexplored!




We are feeding her small portions of food 4 times a day & she is very demanding when she decides it's time to eat.

She has decided Luna is her momma & curls up with her for naps




She also tries to to make friends with Keek & he tolerates her craziness
Molly is having a tough time & is acting very neurotic but we're hoping she'll get over it soon.

 It's really changed the dynamics of the house......we have Luna the lunatic, Molly the neurotic older sibling & psycho kitty all living under one roof.  I'm putting my money on the kitten 😜


Love photo signature1_zpsfa5mmhqq.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

46 years ago...............................

Today is our anniversary & I  have decided this post will be my version about how we met.......Popster's version would more than likely not be the same but that's how we roll! It was new year's eve 1963....yikes!.......I was a telephone operator in a little town called Huntingdon in England.  It was about 3 miles from Alconbury, an amercan air force base.  All calls went thru our switchboard including ones from the base so consequently we got to know all the GIs.  we would meet them at the Nickel Coin.........pictured here during our coffee..... or should I say tea?....breaks & lunch hours.  Whenever some newbies were transfered in they would be brought to town to meet the local girls. It was not "love at first sight"......I thought he was kinda nerdy & he thought I was a "stuck-up english broad"!  It was a few weeks later when he asked me to go to the movies that I realized he wasn't so "nerdy", so I guess we'll call

Yea for Don the repair guy!

My new BFF is Don the repair guy who came today to fix the dishwasher. Amazingly, after he took the door apart it would close - I really did not believe the handle was broken but was defective! It had never felt right........always kinda loose. Anyway he decided that as long as we had a new handle he would install it & even gave me the old one as a back-up. Works much better now. Funny story - while he was here he got a phone call from the office telling him one of his earlier repairs of the day had called saying their dishwasher would not start at all. He called the lady back & suggested different things for her to try but nothing worked. He said he would stop back after his next call to see what it could be. As he hung up I said "Sounds to me like she has the "child lock control" on!". Sure enough after another phone call that turned out to be the problem! Maybe I need a change of careers!!!!!