Skip to main content

Hiking in the snow

We had a couple really nice weekend.  Well comparatively speaking...... when you have a long stretch of weather that doesn't get above 20 deg above freezing feels wonderful.  this day it was sunny & over 40 degs.......a heatwave!
We decided to go up to Anchor Diamond park even tho the snow was kinda hard to walk through.
Molly & Luna were so excited to be outside
Jessie wanted to give Luna a chance to run so she just let go of the leash & off she went.
She took off here into the woods with Jess in hot pursuit....it was no problem as the leash slows her down

That's a hunter's blind up in the tree

The woods were so pretty
Luna managed to "hog tie" Molly who got very upset.....she's such a baby!
Not even the dogs would cooperate for a photo shoot on the bridge
Watch Luna while they weren't paying attention
Yup, that's water under that snow....good thing she doesn't weigh much!

Guess who took the camera!

I'm sorry but this is an out-take......I look like a midget!
Much better

Do you see the snow-covered logs crossing the water?  Someone thought they could walk across them!  Good thing that someone was holding the railing!

My older brother might remember an incident from our childhood involving a log across water where I almost drowned😜. 


Love Val💖

Comments

  1. I almost dropped my coffee. You are on a photo and LOOKING at the camera and pooster is looking too and evade you are both smiling. Gorgeous shot. Way to go Jessie
    I love that the dogs play so well together even though Luna tries to take off - must be a name thing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love