Skip to main content

New York skyline

It's time to play catch up again.  May has been a crazy month.  Popster got sick at the beginning of the month & seemed to be feeling better so we went ahead with a trip planned to visit JoAnne.  He ended up getting worse when we got back & was diagnosed with pneumonia.  He is finally starting to feel better but I have to say he was a very difficult patient & I was accused more than once a day of acting like Nurse Cratchit!!!

I love this view from their apartment


Josh & Carol came & we walked down the street to get dinner.
The skyline was even prettier walking back




I was finally able to give Josh & Carol the quilt I had made them for their wedding........only took me most of the winter to finish


 photo signature1_zpsfa5mmhqq.png

Comments

  1. the skyline is stunning but it pales in comparison to the quilt. that is really gorgeous. Something to treasure forever. Nurse Meany Pants, I hope Popster is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love