Skip to main content

Christmas Eve

 JoAnne & Peter drove up from the city on Friday afternoon so we has a late dinner & opened gifts
 I like to do theme gifts(less to think about) so they all got mugs with the dogs on them
 Tyler has Jessie & Luna on his.  I should add here that the two of them became officially engaged on Tuesday so we have two more weddings coming up.
 This silly dog will let you do anything to her!
 We had brunch on Saturday morning for anyone who wanted to stop over.
 JoAnne gave LiLi an interesting gift which kept all the adults as well as her occupied for the entire morning, trying to figure out how to put it together.  It is supposed to be an infinity light.
 I love the expressions on their faces
 They finally moved to the living room so they could watch a you-tube video on the tv on how to put it together.  JoAnne & Peter left at noon as they were driving to Long Beach Island to spend Christmas with his sisters & family.

The puzzle pieces for the light were left with "The Nana" to put together. 

They all know me so well & figured I wouldn't give up until it was done!
TaDa!
Love

Comments

  1. looks like a wonderful time was had by all. that lamp is so lovely.....once it's together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...