Skip to main content

Father's Day

Happy July 4th.  I have been MIA for a few days but don't ask me why as I have no idea!  Crazy time of year!  I am still working on that pile of mulch & trying to get everything planted in my garden but there are so many "interruptions" for other things!  My goal to be done by today isn't going to happen.....who was I kidding!
This is on of those "interruptions......Father's day.  Scott & Popster got scratch-off tickets!  Scott won about $65.00 (money comes to money:)) Popster $10.00


LiLi had about 6 inches cut off her hair & got extensions
One blue & one purple
Of course her nail polish & clothes all coordinated with them

Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"