Skip to main content

Recent memories

 These are from my memory card that I had forgotten I took
 LiLi wanted me to make her some finger-less gloves.  "In white Nana.  They must be white!"
After several attempts I managed to come up with a pair that would fit her smalls hands in the required way she described to me.
 She even wore them for her piano lesson

 We were walking Molly on the bike path when she found a stick that she decided had to go home with her
 She carried this way, only holding on to the very end of it, for about a mile or more & brought it home in the car.....like we don't have enough sticks in our yard????

Love

Comments

  1. I love LiLi's gloves but I really love her jimper.
    BTW when we are out we often see sticks and sometimes branches and we name a dog we think would like them, often Molly comes in to it., glad to see she actually likes them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love