Skip to main content

Special birthday for the Popster!

I know I have been MIA for a few days but it's been a rough ride for the last couple weeks.  I lost a very good friend a few days before Christmas which was tough to take.  With the crazy weather we've had (70+ degs christmas eve) the golf course was still open & trying to keep up with the holiday rush seriously kicked my butt this year!
Check out "Miss Fashiondo"
In the middle of all this, this guy had a special birthday.....no big party this year.  We were threatened constantly that he would disinherit all of us!  Not that that scared us!!!
Don't you love this expression!


Of course he got the usual gag gifts



Someone did his usual "photobomb" with my camera!
The restaurant we had reservations at called last minute & said they had lost power so we had to do a last minute scramble & find somewhere else.....not easy when you have 13 people!  We got lucky & were able to get into a fabulous italian restaurant in Ballston Spa
Love

Comments

  1. So very sorry about your friend. hugs
    Lovely photos of all fun things Popser. I think LiLi might be bigger then Ro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...