Skip to main content

Bog Meadow Nature Trail

 We had to go up to Saratoga last weekend to get some brick for our patio....we are finally getting our path to the shed redone & while they are here they will fix some places on the patio where it's sinking.
 We remembered this trail which we haven't walked for years.  They had been paving the road & this truck was stuck in the parking lot.  They couldn't get the bed to go down so it wouldn't fit under the wires.


 I remembered it being a little muddy underfoot but it's been so dry the last few weeks it was fine.

 See all the canadian geese out there

 This is where it starts to live up to it's name.


At this point it seems like you are going into a tunnel
 This is where it actually crosses the bog

 A place to rest & enjoy the sunshine






Love

Comments

  1. That truck looks dangerlously close to those wires.
    When we were little my brother and sister made me go into a bog near our house, allthetime, and see how long it would take for me to get my wellies stuck. THen they would run home and say, mummy, dawn lost her wellies in the bog again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a pond behind our house with a dead tree that went part way across it. My brother would dare me to walk on it & I always lost my wellies!! Plus I almost drowned one time......he got in big time trouble for that one!


















      Delete
    2. OMG, what is with brothers! My brother saved my sister from drowning she felll in our pool when she was really little. But Im sure he probably helped her in many times too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love