Skip to main content

Jessica's College Graduation

 We were up at the crack of dawn(actually before dawn) last Sat & were on the road by 5:30am last Saturday for our long trip to Canton to see Jessica graduate.
 It was a little more than 3 1/2 hours most of which was through the Adirondack park....beautiful drive through the mountains.  Would have been prettier but not many leaves on the trees as spring is so late this year.  We actually saw some snow & ice.  we complained about how long the ride was but JoAnne & Josh came from New York & their trip was 6 1/2 hours!
 Canton is up near the Canadian border but it was 85 degs & about as humid as it gets!
 This was the long line of cars heading into the campus so it took forever to park & was a long walk to the gym where it was being held
 Lovely seats but it was not air conditioned & it was so stifling hot.


 Check out her cap.....that was the only way I could keep track of where she was.


 These are all the vet tech grads.
 There was around a thousand graduates & of course she was close to the end.
 They actually pronounced her name right.....wonders!


I will post some more pics later.....I haven't had enough time to edit them all.
Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love