Skip to main content

Shenantaha & wildlife

 Saturday we decided to take a walk at Shenantaha Park just for something different....every place around here still has snow & ice or muddy, muddy trails because the ground is still frozen.
 This is Ballston Lake which is overflowing as the snow melts

 Here's a good view of how the water is sitting on top of the grass because it has no place to go!

 The sky was an amazing shade of blue
 One of the streams carrying snow melt
 Skinny Molly playing in the snow

 Then on our way out of the park we saw this coming at us down the hill.
 It's a coyote & he decided to go the other way (phew)
 This pair apparently confused this puddle with a pond?
Love

Comments

  1. I just love how you calmly write, .....and saw his coming at us down the hill.
    WTHeck? I would have had 99 heart attacks and feinted.
    Was it running, weriously would have died...or run. No way could I have stayed ca
    lm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn I was too busy trying to get a good picture to worry about whether he was running!! What would be the use in posting something like this without proof! LOL

      Delete
    2. well since you made that point, I have to sAay I understand

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was looking like when we