Skip to main content

Whose vacation is it?

 I took Popster to the airport this morning for his annual golf trip to Florida.  He was very excited about going....it's his christmas present from me every year.  It's also my christmas present to me!  It means I can do my thing without having to cook or clean for a few days.  I plan on holing up in my sewing room & maybe coming out to eat once in a while.

Oh wait.....I do need to feed & walk Molly!
 I decided this year to attempt a 365 project......that is to take a picture every day for a year.  Don't know far I'll get with it but I started a blog(click here to see it) to hold myself accountable. 


Time will tell!
Love

Comments

  1. It really is lovely to shirk all responsibility once in a while isn't it. Kick up your keels and have a lovely time. Popster might be a bit nippy, it's chilly here now. ha ha
    wish you would come to one time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"