Skip to main content

Burying my money!

 This is our backyard......the result of many years of hard work.
 It looked nothing like this before we moved in......there was no lawn at all
 No perennial garden bed.......just a bunch of trees & jungle overgrowth
Under this ugly spot right here is our septic tank which has been giving us problems.  We just found out we need a new leach field.  We have a huge forever wild area behind the shed you see in the first picture...great place for it right?  

Wrong!  

It leads down to a stream so it can't be there.

 It has to be in this area here where there is lawn & garden beds.  They are trying to come up with a plan that will cause the least about of destruction!!!! 

I want to scream!

 I just finished this little garden.

If you  need me I'll be digging a hole to bury my money!
Love

Comments

  1. Oh no! I confess I had to google what you were talking about, we have city sewer here but it happened to my Sista from another Mista...it ain't pretty or fun. I'm so sorry and your garden is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"