Skip to main content

"Oh The Places You Will Go!"

 Thursday was graduation for both Jessica & Meghan.  I left work at 10:30, flew home...not really traffic on Rte 50 was awful....jumped in Popster's car to head up to SPAC for the graduation.  Told Poster not to go up Rte 50 as I knew what it would be like......did he listen? 

Of course not! 

Pretty soon we were in bumper to bumper traffic going nowhere....everyone in Burnt Hills were going to SPAC!  Finally convinced him to take some side roads & we got there with 2 minutes to spare!
 JoAnne & Josh drove from Boston just for the day & they missed the processional.  Luckily Scott & Deidre got there early & snagged front row seats.

 Meghan was secretary of the student council so was on the stage.
 Here she is getting her diploma.
 As you can tell by the expression it was "quit pointing  that camera at me"


 The two "sisters" hugging.
 SPAC is such a beautiful outdoor arena to have a graduation.

 Proud brother.










 Both girls graduated with honors & we are all very proud of them
Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love