Skip to main content

Reading with Papa

On our way home after golf on Friday we took LiLi to the library
Popster told her she could take out 2 books & she insisted they had to be "Ivy & Bean"
After lunch this is what I saw for about an hour.  She would keep asking Popster what page he was on while telling him how many pages she had read.  She finished the whole thing & said I was going to give her a test to make sure she really read it....she passed with no problem!
We then went outside to do some yard work.
She really works hard for as long as you want....I'm amazed at how much fun she has.
 I will have to do a post on some of the sewing I have been doing including the outfit she's wearing here
Love

Comments

  1. I am amazed at many thinga about Lili one is how well she reads and the other, well one of the others is, how much hair she has. Neither of mine had that much, Rose still doesn't. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's lucky! What's funny is she is very "particular" as to how she wants it styled every day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love