Skip to main content

Chinese New Year

LiLi has been going to chinese dance lessons for about a year now & today they were in a chinese new year celebration at the library.
If you look carefully at this group you will notice there is a red-head among them....that would be Dani.
They managed to coerce her into dancing along with the group

They did two different routines & the second one I tried to video so I have to figure out how to edit it before I can post it......maybe later!
Of course no chinese new year celebration is complete without a dragon


As you can see Miss LiLi had a lot of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"