Skip to main content

What I want to be when I grow up!

I am asked constantly what I do in the winter during my layoff or what I like to call  my "down time".

 I usually answer that by saying "I do stuff!"  

Some of the stuff  I am involved with right now is three on-line classes, one is learning to use a DSL camera manually, one is learning Adobe Photo Shop, & one is learning how to use a serger(my latest toy)

I also have three new photography books & two new books on serging. (Popster's lucky he gets to eat & have clean underwear!)

That leads me to what I want to be when I grow up.

I love fabric....I would love to design fabric!
I love any kind of crafts 
I want to design children's clothes....especially little girls! (This I call "American Picnic")
One little girl in particuler is going to be very excited about this latest project.

This dress I call "Cirque du Soleil" because that's what it make me think of
These "dresses" are so simple.....a $5.00 Target tee shirt & 3 different fabrics......in funky colors!

Comments

  1. Probably not a good sign that I had to Google what a serger is huh?
    Those dresses are gorgeous...when are you going to open a shop??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I should have clarified that or at least posted a picture!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love