Skip to main content

Excuse me or "he said" "she said"!

 We were getting ready to go over to Mark & Dani's this afternoon when Popster & I had the following conversation
Popster:  "Didn't I have a nice  brown corduroy hat?"  "Where is it?"
Me:  "You mean the one you left on the plane 3 years ago?"
(We've had this same conversation every winter since!)
Me:  "Wear the other hat you have"
Popster:  "I don't like that one"


Anyhow we stopped at the store to buy him a new hat ....the one one in the picture above(the one I liked) along with the one pictured below(the one he liked)

Back in the car he told me to take the tag off the hat so he could wear it, so naturally I picked the one I liked.  After he put it on we had another "gem" of a conversation
Me:  "Don't you have a hat just like that at home?"
Popster:  "How would I know"
Me:  "You mean you don't know what the hat at home looks like?"
Popster:  "Well I only see it once before I put it on, once it's on my head I can't see it anymore"
Me: "No sh*t Sherlock!"
Popster:  "Beside you you should know, you get to look at it more than me!"





 Yes the only difference is the color!





 Now Molly has a new hat!

Comments

  1. I find myself laughing out loud. It truly is a good thing there body parts don't detach they would never remember where they left them.

    Nice hat......all THREE of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love