Skip to main content

Christmas tree tradition

You know times are changing when you go to cut down a christmas tree & you have more dogs along for the ride than kids!

        Molly was rarin to go!
         I love the way LiLi is looking at santa....... what do you suppose she is thinking?
     Yeah candy canes!
      Before you could blink an eye everyone is looking at the trees that were already cut......some less thrilled than others!  One the reason for this decision was the temperature....downright freezing!

       We headed over to see the reindeer??????
   I do believe they maybe the strangest reindeer I've seen!

       LiLi was quite impressed.

This is Cooper one of the latest puppies from Scott's dogs...he's about 5 months old.  

Scott had Cedric on a leash & a little boy approx 7-8 year's old came over & told him he liked his dog.  Scott handed him the leash & said "Here he's all yours.  Merry Christmas"  The little boy took him & went running over to his parents......the look on their faces was priceless!
     Warming up with hot chocolate.

Comments

  1. Really? He gave him a dog?
    We did our tree today it was hard to pull down the box! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Dawn.......it was just Scott's twisted sense of humor!!! I think it's a part of his english heritage!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLi💖 Love

46 years ago...............................

Today is our anniversary & I  have decided this post will be my version about how we met.......Popster's version would more than likely not be the same but that's how we roll! It was new year's eve 1963....yikes!.......I was a telephone operator in a little town called Huntingdon in England.  It was about 3 miles from Alconbury, an amercan air force base.  All calls went thru our switchboard including ones from the base so consequently we got to know all the GIs.  we would meet them at the Nickel Coin.........pictured here during our coffee..... or should I say tea?....breaks & lunch hours.  Whenever some newbies were transfered in they would be brought to town to meet the local girls. It was not "love at first sight"......I thought he was kinda nerdy & he thought I was a "stuck-up english broad"!  It was a few weeks later when he asked me to go to the movies that I realized he wasn't so "nerdy", so I guess we'll call