Skip to main content

"What sign? Did you see it?"

We went walking with Bob on Sat afternoon & discovered a new bike path
It circles around & under this new bypass they built for the new tech park traffic
I forgot to bring my camera so Popster & I went back on Sunday to walk it again.....we just ignored the sign!
It starts partway down the Zimm Smith trail between Round Lake village & Shenantaha park
As you can see it is not finished yet.....it goes through a lot of hilly areas so they are putting a fence up in a lot of places

The trestle bridge you see in the background is where I took the first picture from

This is close to the end where it begins to go back uphill
This is about halfway up & you can just see the path through the trees.
We are close to the end here.  It ends on Rte 9 but eventually will go al the way through to the tech park

Round Lake is such a beautiful village with a lot of victorian style homes.

Comments

  1. And the rest of the world thinks the English are so polite and well behaved. It didn't say Do Not Enter so I suppose the fact that you barged right through was sort of OK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love