Skip to main content

Not one of my better moves!

I play golf with Bruce(my friend & co-worker) on Tues mornings before work. Yesterday I pull in the parking, get my clubs out of the trunk, change my shoes & last thing I....being anal.....always check the pocket of my golf bag for my car keys.

They weren't there!

Oops!

Try  the car door....it's locked. I look in the window & there are the keys laying next to my shoes on the floor of the car. I still haven't closed the trunk so I pushed one of the back seats down & after looking around, very gracefully (not) climb into the trunk over my 59 pairs of golf shoes & all the other "stuff" through to the front so I can unlock the door. As I am trying to figure how to get back out I hear "What the h*ll are you doing?". Bruce had come over to my car to get my clubs & couldn't figure out where I was. Apparently I wasn't as sneaky as I thought because then the starter drove up laughing.....he had been sitting up at the cart barn watching me.
 

Comments

  1. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

    I would have given anything just to have seen your face when you found out you weren't alone.

    So glad you "shared" this one it made me LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love

46 years ago...............................

Today is our anniversary & I  have decided this post will be my version about how we met.......Popster's version would more than likely not be the same but that's how we roll! It was new year's eve 1963....yikes!.......I was a telephone operator in a little town called Huntingdon in England.  It was about 3 miles from Alconbury, an amercan air force base.  All calls went thru our switchboard including ones from the base so consequently we got to know all the GIs.  we would meet them at the Nickel Coin.........pictured here during our coffee..... or should I say tea?....breaks & lunch hours.  Whenever some newbies were transfered in they would be brought to town to meet the local girls. It was not "love at first sight"......I thought he was kinda nerdy & he thought I was a "stuck-up english broad"!  It was a few weeks later when he asked me to go to the movies that I realized he wasn't so "nerdy", so I guess we'll call