Skip to main content

One Thousand.......

.....can you believe this is my one thousandth post. I can't even say that without getting tongue-tied!

 Who would have thought when I started this blog back in October, 2007 that almost 5 years later I would still be doing it.  It started out as a way of keeping in touch with my family back in England & has help create a whole "other family" in bloggyland.  (Uh uh as usual spellchecker doesn't like that word!) 

I have made friends I have never met but, feel like I really know as well as the friends I see all the time.

It gives me a place for displaying the photos I take & hopefully to make me  a better photographer over time.  I find I carry my camera with me all the time so I do take more pictures....you never know when the opportunity will arise to capture some blog fodder

I thank each & everyone of you that take the time to read my blog & maybe I'll set my goal on staying around for the next thousand posts

Comments

  1. congratulations.

    You talk ALOT. It took me 6 years to say what you said in 5!

    I love your blog and am so glad you stopped lurking 2 years ago to tell me you used to go to Woburn safari Park, otherwise I never would have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn.....I can always count on you making a funny comment....you make my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love