Skip to main content

People watching while pumping iron!

I am a people-watcher & in order to "lose myself" at the gym.....it makes the time go by quicker.....that's what I do.  Here are some of the "characters" I get to work out with at 5:30 am

First of all we have Barbie....she earned that name because her hair is absolutely perfect & she wears cutesy  workout gear.  She's about 15 lbs overweight & on the wrong side of 45 so the image doesn't quite make it.  She is always flirting with the young, very, very young kid at the desk who looks like a 17 year old Tom Cruise.  I have one thing to say to her:
"Give it up Barbie...you're old enough to be his Mama!"






Next we have Clem Clod-Hopper......he is always on a treadmill for the entire time I am there.  True to his name he walks like his feet weigh 75 lbs each!!  No matter how loud I tun up my ipod I can't drown him out!






Next up is Tatroid Man............. picture tattoos on steroids!  He apparently has not read the sign about lunkheads & grunts all through his workout.  Not a pretty sight!




Now for Miss Germapobic..........she kills me.  She doesn't spray a paper towel & wipe down the machine when she done, she takes the bottle & sprays the machine!  Don't go sit on a machine after her or you'll think you forgot your Depends!!






Comments

  1. Are you sure you're not at the zoo? Sounds like a fun place to people watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love