Skip to main content

Oh my...what a day!

I spent most of the day in the kitchen while Popster had several chores to get done.  I had my usual "OMG moment" when I realized I was missing some key ingredients from one of things I was making so I sent him to the store.  It only took 3 phone calls while he was there to get the 3 things on his list & he arrived home.  He "crawled" in the door groaning about his back & immediately went to lie down in the living room to stretch out his back.  Great except he couldn't get up!  I couldn't help him as he screamed in pain if I tried to lift him up!  It probably took about an hour to get him up & in a chair & between ice & pain pills he is feeling better.

 Only problem he has od'ed on oxycodon so is now in never-never land.

I do hope they keep him for the night!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Happy "13th" Birthday Liza

Today is Liza's 13th birthday(that is 91 in people years). We are just amazed that she not only is still with us, after being told 18 months ago she wouldn't live 6 months but that weather permitting she still walks 2 miles every morning & another 2 in the afternoon! Check out the slide show.......her friend Lucy came over tonight & they each had a donut w/frosting & sprinkles along with ice cream. It was just too funny as neither one of them can see worth a damn but they knew they were getting something good! Lucy had hers gone in 2 bites but Liza went for the ice cream first & then took her time licking off the frosting!