Skip to main content

What not do do on Sunday morning!!!

I bought this ceiling fan about 3 weeks ago to replace the one in the living room that was making weird noises....you know the ones that Popster couldn't hear but I could!
We decided to tackle this morning.  

The directions said it would take approx 45 mins for installation.

It took us 2 hours & 45 mins!!!

And to top it off I turned the fan on while Popster had his head between the blades!!!!

WHOOPS!!

Major WHOOPS!!

We will not be working together again for a few weeks!

In fact I was told I must hire someone to install any other fans I have a mind to buy!!!

PS.  Do you think the fact that I split a gut laughing had anything to do with that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love