Skip to main content

Day 23 & Final Recap

Today Jim & Davey were here to put in the final touches to our month long project......they put up the wall......difference is it painted the same color as the cabinets.  I like it....I think the room flows better now!  They were done by lunch, including packing up all their tools into that big truck........let me tell you they have a lot of tools!  They had lunch with us before they left.  I will really miss having them around...it was like having my own "reality tv" show!



I was very busy the rest of the afternoon & Jessie came over after school & helped clean & put the furniture back.  It will probably take me the rest of the week to get the whole clean & dust free.  I have some painting to do....the wall coming down the stairs had to be spackled so I have to redo my stripes! 

We have come to the end of "extreme make-over" for now but stay tuned as there is another major remodel planned for later this year!

I will post all the "before" & "after" pics later this week.

Comments

  1. Another one? Are you mad.

    It really does look bootiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love