Skip to main content

Why would you do that?????

I was driving down Rte 50 today on my way to work. The car I was following had a decal in the back window that said in beautiful lettering:

In loving memorial to
1936 - 2006
Henry L. H*****G Sr.

In between the dates was a huge deer head like you would see in a hunting lodge.

Why would you do that?

I don't get it!

Did he spend his inheritance on the car?

Was he driving around with Henry's ashes in the back seat?

I don't get it!

PS. If it was Henry Jr. in the driver's seat of that car & he continues to drive the way he was, he will be joining Henry Sr. sooner than he thinks!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"