Skip to main content

Customer Relations

Monday has been my day all winter to go grocery shopping & it has been very interesting to say the least. I appear to be a magnet for LOP's (little old people) to ask for help to find things.

I frequently get "Do you work here?"

"Why yes, don't all sales clerks walk around in a coat & scarf?"


Last week I spent at least 10 mins helping a lady find the right toilet paper while discussing the merits of one or two ply? Pretty sad ugh?

Yesterday I was asked where the greek yogurt was. Now picture this lady....she was barely four foot...I towered over her & I'm only 5'2" on my tippy toes! She told me she was 101 years old & had never had greek yogart!

I wanted so bad to say "Well you go girl!" but I didn't think she'd get me!

As I walked away all I could think was...did she drive to the store by herself?


Comments

  1. i honestly love all your posting style, very exciting.
    don't quit and also keep penning in all honesty , because it simply just well worth to follow it,
    looking forward to view way more of your content articles, have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"