Skip to main content

Testimonial for Dyson



I have been researching vacuum cleaners for about a month now & decided today was D-Day or really VC-Day. ! I ended up at B*st B*y & after two seconds realized I should have been selling the sales clerk the vacuum cleaner! I know they have to hire extra help for the holidays but please they need to know a little about what they are selling! Enough about that - I could go on forever!

When I got home Popster was there & guess what? He had just finished vacuuming! Sorry about that but the cleaning lady took the week off.........me thinks she was playing golf!!!

It was great test to see how much more dirt we could get out of the supposedly clean carpet.....that would be quite a lot! But why else would I be buying a new vacuum! Certainly not because I love to spend that kinda money on something I hate to do!

I decided to really put it to the test & went down to my exercise/sewing/craft room which has been getting quite the workout. It did a terrific job but then I noticed that it was filling up so thought I should empty it. Did I bother going upstairs to read the directions? Why would I?

Hence the title of this post! It did a terrific job of cleaning up the entire contents of the bin that I manage to "dump" in the middle of the rug!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love