Skip to main content

"Take your dog to work day"??????

I was covering the pro shop today as John was away. Greg(the owner) asked me if I wanted to bring Miss Molly with me - he had met her earlier in the week. He thought she would have a ball being able to run around the golf with Cal & Dusty(his aussies).
We got there at 7:00 AM & she did okay......just a couple barks at people but mostly sat behind the counter looking cute!
She went out on the course with Greg but was a little nervous of the work cart so he just walked out with her. She was her usual exuberant self & manage to embarrass me by giving him one of her "love nips" on the "arse".....that would be Molly!!!
Then when Cal & Dusty got there she got the hang of running along with the cart........I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love

46 years ago...............................

Today is our anniversary & I  have decided this post will be my version about how we met.......Popster's version would more than likely not be the same but that's how we roll! It was new year's eve 1963....yikes!.......I was a telephone operator in a little town called Huntingdon in England.  It was about 3 miles from Alconbury, an amercan air force base.  All calls went thru our switchboard including ones from the base so consequently we got to know all the GIs.  we would meet them at the Nickel Coin.........pictured here during our coffee..... or should I say tea?....breaks & lunch hours.  Whenever some newbies were transfered in they would be brought to town to meet the local girls. It was not "love at first sight"......I thought he was kinda nerdy & he thought I was a "stuck-up english broad"!  It was a few weeks later when he asked me to go to the movies that I realized he wasn't so "nerdy", so I guess we'll call