Skip to main content

"Take your dog to work day"??????

I was covering the pro shop today as John was away. Greg(the owner) asked me if I wanted to bring Miss Molly with me - he had met her earlier in the week. He thought she would have a ball being able to run around the golf with Cal & Dusty(his aussies).
We got there at 7:00 AM & she did okay......just a couple barks at people but mostly sat behind the counter looking cute!
She went out on the course with Greg but was a little nervous of the work cart so he just walked out with her. She was her usual exuberant self & manage to embarrass me by giving him one of her "love nips" on the "arse".....that would be Molly!!!
Then when Cal & Dusty got there she got the hang of running along with the cart........I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"