Skip to main content

"Dead" crow??????

I put out my fall decorations yesterday & of course Miss Molly was taking quite an interest in them. She "beheaded" one of the small scarecrows & tried pulling the straw out of another one. In fact she ended up in "time out" on the deck.

This morning while I was at work Popster called me & I could hear Molly barking in the background. He said she kept running out front so went to look & said "oh no there's a dead crow out there near the gate!"

This is it ...."dead" crow?????



"live" crow???????


I had to hang up I was laughing so hard!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"