Skip to main content

"The 1st 30 days!"




This is what my living room looks like now!



But how can anyone yell at this face??



Her new favorite game - playing football with a basketball

One of her favorite ways to sleep!

It has been an interesting month & that's putting it mildly! Popster made the comment that before Miss Molly came along he read a library book a week. Since she joined us he is still reading the same book also the same page! Her manners have really improved & thanks to the "Gentle Leader" walking is a lot easier. We started obedience class last week & once we got past the initial excitement of meeting the other dogs she settled down & did really well. Only problem was in the car on the way there she drooled up a river & on the way home threw up ............in spite of me stopping 3 times...........it's a 5 minute ride!!!!! She has been riding in Popster's car & we take her to the park with her only drooling a little. Hopefully she will outgrow this! About two weeks ago she discovered the upstairs............only problem she refused to come back down & would just sit at the top & bark until somone went to get her! I finally spent 10 minutes teaching her how to come down by putting treats on every other step...................new problem.........she goes up all the time so Popster doesn't get to sleep in anymore! If I try to stop her from going up she sits at the bottom & barks. She is really "bonding" well with both of us, in fact this morning she followed me from room to room as I got ready & would lay with her head between my feet..................made me feel really guilty when I had to put her in her crate so I could leave!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love