Skip to main content

What are the chances of that happening............?



I drove to Boston yesterday to help JoAnn with her move into a new apartment(yes she moved again). I had forgotten to ask her for her new address & after I was on my way Popster called to see what time I had left. He asked how I was going to find my way there to which I said "No problem I had entered her old address into "Wanda" (GPS) & that I knew her new apartment was right around the corner". To which he jokingly said "What are you just going to drive around until you see her car?" I called her when I got off the Mass turnpike & she told me to call her again when I got to California St. I had "Wanda" in my lap so was just listening to the directions but wasn't watching the map to see where I should be turning. "Wanda" had me take a left on some very obcure one-way street & as I was coming up to the next cross street saw what I thought was JoAnn's car parked behind an apartment bldg on the corner. The cross street was California so I pulled over to call her - guess what - it was her car & she could see me out of her window!!!! "Wanda" could have picked any street for me to go down so what were the chances of her finally getting something right?

Anyway we stayed up until one o'clock putting curtains & arranging furniture & deciding where to hang pictures etc. Then got up early today & finished it up. It really looked nice when we were done but I forgot my camera..........so no pictures! After going out for a nice lunch & headed home. It's a long drive to only spend one night but I'm glad I did it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love