Skip to main content

"Oh the weather outside is frightful........"



There was a winter storm warning for today starting at 9:00 am so why did I decide at 11:00 am to go to HD & buy paint????? I wasn't planning on painting today but made up my mind I now have to paint the family room a different color! Not like I didn't have enough to do between cleaning up the grout lines & getting all the "haze" off the floor! But no - I decide to go out as it hadn't started to snow & I figured those weather men are always exaggerating or whatever. Of course once I'm in a store like HD I lose all track of time. While I was checking out the cashier said to be careful driving & I was like why?? I couldn't even find my car in the BLIZZARD & it is bright red. Did I have a snow brush in my car? NO! It is normally a 20 min ride home & it took me all of that just to get out of the shopping center! I tried several ways to get home & had to stop to "brush" the snow off - with my bare hands & pull chunks of ice off the wipers! I finally pulled into my garage an hour & 20 mins later & had to "pry" my fingers from the steering wheel.


All I can say is I'd better LOVE the paint color I chose!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love