Skip to main content

12 DAYS & COUNTING...............

It doesn't seem possible that after all that time of waiting that things could start to happen so quickly! Mark & Dani got their consulate approval Thurs & by Fri the travel agency had been in touch & our flights are booked. We will be leaving Newark at 3:00 pm on Thurs March 13th & will arrive in Hong Kong on Fri March 14th at 6:55 pm(12 hour time difference). The flight is 15.55 hours - yikes! I don't care I found out I can take my knitting needles so Sophia should be good for a couple more sweaters! We will spend Sat on a guided tour of Hong Kong & leave for Nanning on Sunday March 16th. "Gotcha" day on Monday????? Will be finding that out on this Monday........we hope. Say tuned for updates!

PS For those of you keeping track. My sink & faucet have been installed along with the new shower. The dishwasher was installed last weekend & the new stove came yesterday. The wallpaper has all been stripped off & the walls are sporting a sparkling new coat of paint. My part is all done...........the rest is the Popster job. Amazing how much one can accomplish when there's a deadline ahead!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Forever Family Day

Oh my.....where does the time go!  Ten years ago this scared & tiny little girl was brought into a room full of strangers. She was so confused by the strange faces. Now look at the beautful, confident girl she has grown into. We love you LiLiđź’– Love

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love