I suddenly realized yesterday that we were already halfway thru January & my "list" is not getting any smaller. As it gets towards the end of the golf season people start asking me what I do all winter & my reply is always catch up with things on the "list". They always also say"don't you get bored?" So now I'm sitting here wondering what have I done with my time & am I bored?
- Part one - I don't know! (but Sophia will be the best dressed baby around!)
- Part two - NO!!! (repeat above statement)
We had someone come to give us an estimate on putting a new shower in our laundry/bathroom, replace our inefficient electric hot water heater with a gas one, also run a gas line to the kitchen so we replace the stove with a gas one, and to replace the kitchen sink & faucet.
- Have I gone out to look at sinks & faucets? No!
- Have I gone out to pick out a stove & dishwasher(which is also being replaced) No!
- Have I gone out to look at shower doors? No!
- Have I started working on the laundry room? Yes! (I cheated by pulling off a little piece of wallpaper so I could answer yes to something)
- Have I done anything on the list? A little!