Skip to main content

A Title & a letter......

The dog show that our club puts on was yesterday & finished up this morning.  I kept reminding Popster that he needed to send in Molly's entry as she only need one more leg to get her beginner novice title.  She could enter for both days so would have 2 chances at getting it.  Of course he didn't do it in time & had to do some "pretty please with sugar on it" to get her entered however it was only for today.  I was stewarding 2 rings away so I didn't see her go in the ring & only caught the tail end when she was doing the recall.
She managed to get a 3rd place ribbon & now has her title!
Dear former owners of Mia Faith(Miss Molly)
This is the dog that you took to the animal shelter at 3 months old telling them that she was untrainable!  Sure she can be a crazy dog but that is part of her personality.  Yes it was frustrating at times which is why we named her Miss Molly( good golly Miss Molly).  Yes it took more than a couple months to accomplish but let me tell you every minute was worth it.  We have been rewarded with a dog that will do anything for us & has & will entertain us daily with her crazy behavior. 

The irony of this is the fact that you lost out on being the owner of a very special dog but without you we wouldn't have had that privilege.

Last of all there are no dogs that are untrainable just owners that don't have the patience to stick with it.

Thank you.

Miss Molly's(aka Mia Faith) proud owners 

Love

Comments

  1. Well said you. Congratulations to Molly and popster.
    Mia Faith...nahhhh, Miss Molly is much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love