Skip to main content

Dear Dole

Just wanted to bring to your attention that I am aware of how you keep shrinking my bag of salad mix.  It started out at 12 ounces & I did notice when it became 10 ounces & then 9 ounces!!  Please do not insult my intelligence!

When today I went to make my lunch & found this in the bag it was adding insult to injury.  It looks to me like the part of the lettuce that should thrown away?  Not to speak of the fact it probably weighs at least 2 ounces so now I'm down to 7 ounces!!!

Maybe we need to pay more attention to quality control instead of how we can give less & charge more.

Sincerely yours

Comments

  1. Just the same here val.I expect thay pass the extra profit to the farmers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"