Skip to main content

Day 22 Recap

We were thinking today could possibly be the end of this project but it didn't work out that way.  Jim started out the day by working on replacing the siding around the new door & window.  There wasn't enough siding so taking a trip to pick up more took a good part of his time.  It was the perfect day to do it as we reached 50 degs today!



They also replaced the back to to the garage as the other one suffered some damage from last year when we were locked out after our nightmare trip home from England.
We did get out new table....the other one was too big....& put one piece of furniture back. They still have to rebuild the wall & shelves that separate the two rooms. The wood is all painted & ready to go so tomorrow should be it.

I did make Popster a nice Valentine's dinner which we ate at out new table....I have to say cooking in my new kitchen is so much better as it's so roomy & I have lots of counter space.

There is a negative side though...........I can't find anything!!!!!

By the time I find what I'm looking for I can't remember why I needed it in the first place!!!!!

Comments

  1. If you keep getting all this fancy stiff done are we gong to have to call you M'lady? M'Lady and Popster, has quite the ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my name is "the queen"! Thank you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...